Electric Capital is looking for a talented engineer who
- has experience building big data systems,
- has entrepreneurial drive, and
- wants to work at the frontier of blockchain technology and cryptonetworks
You will be a founding member of our engineering team and will develop products that will benefit the crypto community, our portfolio companies and, fund operations. You will work closely with our investment team, and you will be responsible for quickly iterating, prototyping, and launching new crypto tools and products.
Our goal is to build several products in a few areas where we or our founders have identified the need for better solutions. This includes:
- Fund operations
- Developer workflow
- Wallet management
- Treasury management
- DeFi reporting and investing
- And many more...
We are entrepreneurs ourselves, and as such, you may have the opportunity to spin off a company of your own, supported by Electric and our network. Joining us is a great way for you to meet like-minded crypto builders, contribute to the ecosystem, and further your career in this new field.
This is a role for you if…
- You are passionately curious about crypto and the role that it'll play in the years and decades to come
- You’ve built world-class software at scale before.
- You enjoy building prototypes and iterating on products quickly.
- You want to dive deep into the crypto world, furthering your knowledge of this new space.
- You have drive and initiative, and may be considering launching a company of your own.
Technologies we use
- Rust, Python, and Go
- Having played with crypto and Solidity is a big plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive experience in either Rust, Python or Go
- Experience developing multiple production-quality software projects
- Drive, initiative, and self-motivation
We’re even more interested in chatting if...
- You are already investing in cryptos or tinkering with DeFi, smart contracts, etc.
- You have experience in FinTech, banking, or other relevant industry.
- You have been at an early stage company before, as an early engineer or founder
- You have worked at a notable Internet company.
- Satisfy your intellectual curiosity by pioneering in a new field that’s moving at the speed of light.
- Fund participation. You will have the opportunity to participate in the Electric fund, giving you early exposure to promising companies and projects.
- Competitive benefits, including full health coverage and dental.