We are looking for an agile, creative, crypto-native leader to build a strong community of current and future founders around Electric Capital. We are a team of builders and founders and are looking for someone to help us further our brand in crypto-native ways.
- Develop creative go-to-market strategies for public goods and create corresponding content and collateral.
- Create and produce original, engaging content for a variety of mediums (Twitter, Mirror, Discord, podcasts, blog posts, etc.)
- Leverage social forums to distribute Electric content, elevate portfolio companies, and engage in meaningful conversations with the broader crypto community
Candidates are expected to:
- Have extensive experience with crypto/web3 and have a good understanding of open source communities
- Understand what drives and inspires the crypto community, how and where the community operates, and how to effectively leverage different channels and forums to distribute content to and engage with communities
- Be a strong writer and communicator, and demonstrate good intuitions around producing blog posts, tweet storms, podcasts, etc.
Candidates should have strong, proven experience with:
- Building strong, thriving communities in the Web 3 space
- Successfully distributing content and driving engagement across social channels
- Creating original, engaging content for a variety of mediums
- Leveraging social channels to participate in important conversations
- Successfully leveraging social channels to distribute content and drive engagement
- Have a nuanced understanding of how to natively create content for and engage with different channels like discord, TikTok, and Twitter
- Effectively using Twitter and other social platforms to amplify content and build a strong brand presence for companies and/or individuals
- Planning and executing product launches
- Be well structured in approach (laying out clear plan, timeline, etc.)
- Being impact oriented (set baselines, and track impact of different initiatives over time)
We are even more interested in chatting if you…
- Have been a founder yourself, or have been early to join a founding team
- Have a computer science or engineering background and are able to quickly build your own credibility in the founder ecosystem
- Have experience in the consumer space and are well versed in understanding, connecting with, and engaging individuals
- Have run full-scale marketing campaigns for growing companies
- Have run successful traditional press campaigns for new launches and key company moments
This role is for you if you…
- Are passionate about crypto and web3
- Love to think creatively about new ways to engage people
- Have the desire to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to get done
- Enjoy trying things and agiley adjusting as needed
- Are willing to stretch yourself and try new things
- Are a creative thinker and a strong writer and communicator
- Competitive compensation package, including a $100 - 300K salary depending on seniority and other compensation package components.
- Fund participation. You will have the opportunity to participate in the Electric fund, giving you early exposure to promising companies and projects.
- Satisfy your intellectual curiosity by pioneering in a new field that’s moving at the speed of light.